Monday, July 2, 2012

EL BAÑO NUEVO

Since I can only show you one (almost) finished room, I'll show you lots of photos of it.  This was the door to the old kitchen:


The old kitchen is now the new bathroom and the door is a window:



The window from the inside:


One enters the bathroom from the closet/dressing/changing room through a new arch (formerly a wall):


The toilet is high (ADA-approved), oblong, uses less water with the two-flush function, and the seat won't bang down if one lets go of it in mid-air:


Note the lack of curtain or door in the shower:


and the glass blocks to let in the light:


The funky sink:


Above the sink:


I finally have my bathtub and you'd think it would make me happy:


The bench behind the bathtub:


The new ceiling has a skylight:


And a domo for light and air:


The view from the bathroom to the whatever room:


Now all it needs is a cabinet under the sink, a door (coming Wednesday, we're told), and some towel racks.

1 comment:

  1. Pete said: "Holy Mother of all that's washable, that's a sweet bathroom"

    I say, BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

    Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete